Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Grateful

This is for my fun processor at work. We have changed around our departments and I have a new processor, which I am so excited about. Although I have THE BEST, I wanted to write the gal I have been working with to let het know I apprecaited her work.

I think this challenge from Nicole at PTI's MIM was perfect!  I bused out this die and stamps that I really haven't given enough love to.  This is for the rainbow combo number 5.
I have three more color combos that I am going to be uploading soon.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

5 comments:

Carolanne said...

I love this! Like a beautiful color wheel!!!

Suzanne Russell said...

Just beautiful-certainly expresses the rainbow idea! I love the Grateful die cut sentiment too.

ScrappyRae10 said...

OOOOO cool background. Fab job!

A Crafty Person said...

Fun card!

Colleen said...

Wow, this really caught my eye! Great rainbow colors and the grateful die is awesome!