Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Paper Smooches Anything goes challenge

Happy New Year! We spent the weekend in St. Louis, but we were back by dinner yesterday for New Years at my Mom and Dads. I am blessed that we had our first day of the new year at home with the family and equily blessed that by girls LOVE to stamp with me.

I was dying to pull out my many new stamp sets from Paper Smooches (Santa was good to me!).  I have no idea how many sentiment sets I pulled from for this card or what they were, but it was fun.   
I am entereing this beauty for the Paper Smooches anything goes challenge found here.  I loved the layout so much that I had to try another card with it.  That should be up later tonight.  (Izzy is working on many entries for this week, so look for that LOL!)

It's a good life!
Terri E.

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I love the different colors for those sentiments! FAB design! So glad Santa brought you new stamps:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge!!! Can't wait to see what you create for this week's challenge-- Vintage:)