Thursday, January 31, 2013

St. Patty's

Well I am blogging on an unexpected work day off. There is something unfortunate about sick kids. No one wants to see their little ones sick. On the positive side, my girls LOVE to craft, so we have been busy!

I am a member of the Papersmooches club.  That means that I get all of their monthly stamps early.  At first I wasn't sure if I should be posting with them, but that is out the window LOL!  The real design team is showing off the new stamps today on the blog hop and they will be available for purchase tomorrow on the Papersmooches site.  Also, PS has new dies that will be for sale tomorrow along with the CHA stamps.  Although I will be waiting on my order until the next shipment of my monthly goodies, I will for sure be adding some of those fabuous dies when I can. 

I made this cutie for the Clean and Simple cardmaking class day one challenge.  I am loving this class.  If you haven't had a chance to take a class this is a great one. 

It is no secret that I really adore Jennifer McGuire's sytle and how she makes getting inky and techniquy fun.  I combined a few things I learned on this one including the sketch.  This is made with inktense colored pencils, really I am not a big enabler and I get aboslutely nothing for it, but these are AWESOME!!!!!
It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: