Sunday, January 27, 2013

Try something new color challenge

Welcome Sunday! This is a little different therean others becauase Randy has been gone for the week and just got home today. So, the girls are so happy and I have some stamping time LOL!

I made this yesterday and there are a lot of news on here and the Hero Arts color combo challenge. I just got a big order from Simon Says Stamps with lots of new goodies. The first was a few of the Hero Arts shadow inks, not all of the colors in this challenge though LOL! Next new was the card, I totally cased this from Jennifer. When I am trying something new like a technique it is easier for me to case a card first. Lastly, the background is also new to me.

It was a lot of fun.  I wish I had some sentiments that went with this background better.  We went this the teaching route.  If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments section.  I must admit I am a little stumped.  Izzy has a concert coming up, so we want to give her music teacher a nice card. 
I have a few more posts this morning and I am hoping to be stampin away again soon!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: