Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Belated :(

Can you believe that I have all of my Birthday cards made for quite some time and usually months in advance and I still can't get them out on time!!!!! I am a little disappointed in that. I think that next year my resolution will be to make the cards (clearly I have that down) and then get them out one week before they are needed. That will be a positive way to add to this great new habit.

This is the card for my mother in law Kass. I used this sketch for the Verve June release challenge. Julie the owner is a sketch geneous!
This is my version
Isn't that fun! I used all PTI. I love the Damask Designs set. It is so verstile and yummy! I also am embrassing Melon Berry. I didn't really like that color, but it is making a comeback in my stamping room for sure.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Damask Designs
Ink: Melon Berry, SU Chocolate Chip
Paper: Green Tea dsp, Spring Moss, Melon Berry, Vintage Cream, SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Melon Berry twill, nesties, stampin dimensionals

No comments: