Thursday, July 16, 2009

Twinkle, Twinkle 2

I am loving Papertrey's Star Prints set for little babies. Who would have thought, LOL! A good friend of mine just had a little baby boy and I really wanted to make her something special. I combined this with the Card Patterens bounus sketch #26
Here is my take on the card
I also made a first year DVD tin. Here is the front
This is the opened tin
The front page of the scrapbook
The first month scrapbook page
Isn't that the cutest thing ever??? The idea is you take out the page and write the details for the month. One the flipped over page or the back of the previous month is where you would put your favorite picture for the month. It is really neat.
I used some more yummy cosmo cricket dsp that I got while on vacation. I think this is the perfect little boy dsp. For someone who has the most girly girl ever, this is always hard for me to switch over to boy land. Hope you enjoy the fun scrapbook DVD for the baby.

It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: PTI Star Prints
Paper: Sage Shadow, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Cosmo Cricket dsp
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip twill ribbon, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, stampin dimensionals, chipboard pieces, large star punch

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

So cute Terri! I love those little stars. Great take on the bonus sketch- glad you could play along with us.