Sunday, July 12, 2009

What a catch!

I am so excited about this weeks Viva La Verve sketch with a twist. The twist was to do poppin pastels with the sketch. I have been loving my pastels if you haven't noticed, so this was just up my alley. There was also an AWESOME video at Stamp TV about poppin pastels.
Here is my take on the challenge
Needless to say I really like how this turned out! This is for my good friend who just got engaged. I have known him since my early years. He is such a fixture in our family and I adore him. The inside says "You're quite a catch!". I think my good friend will like this and I like that it didn't go too girly on me.
If you haven't checked out Stamp TV, you need to go right now! Not only is it a fabulous resource, but you can also win Gina K Design sets just by participating. Come on that is the best thing ever!!!!!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Gina K Designs unless noted
Stamps: Eclectic Summer Stamp TV Kit
Paper: Navy, White, Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: SU Chalk, SU spounge daubers, nesties, white twill ribbon from kit

3 comments:

Dora said...

This is just gorgeous!
hugs Dora

Donna said...

wow that is just too awesome what a nice technique! I love your blog and all the fun creations, I hope you'll visit sometime...enjoy your week!

Ann said...

LOVE this card! Great colors!