Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Smile

I am so excited to say that I have my newest Papertrey Ink order in the house. Now you need to know that my PTI list is about a mile long and a girl can't buy everything LOL! I was able to get one (yes only one LOL) set this month. I went ahead and got the new Everyday button bits stamp set. I must say it is stinking fun, the sentiments alone are fabulous!

Of course I had to get it out for this Viva La Verve twisted sketch challenge. This week we had to incorporate scoring. Super fun.
Here is my card
Here is a close up of the scoring and the paper piercing.
Well what do you think? This is just one of the build an image stamps in the set. The sentiment is hard to read, but is says sending you a smile across the miles. Stinking cute. I am going to use this for a fun how are you doing card for one of my college friends.
The other thing I tired to do was to let the white space and my dsp work for me without tons of layers and such. I really do like the effect. I think in retrospect, I would have used the white gel pen rather than the paper piercing.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: PTI Everyday button bits
Paper: Enchanted evening, stampers select white, bitty box basics dsp
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Enchanted Evening
Accessories: PT lemon tart ribbon, summer sunrise, scarlet jewel, enchanted evening, new leaf, lemon tart, raspberry fizz buttons, SU glue dots, scor pal, mat pack, paper piercer

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I think your card is adorable. I love the scoring too. I love it when I get a new toy to play with...glad you had fun with yours.
Hope to see more fun creations from your new supplies.
Have a great day.

Caryl P said...

What a fun card! I love those balloons, it sounds like a great set. Can't wait to see what else you get to create....I've got zero orders on their way. booohoooo

Traveling Mama said...

My list is a MILE long too! I keep staring at my cart and trying to decide if I REALLY want to spend that much! LOL! I love your card! That stamp set is ADORABLE!

tg said...

So jealous. I am still wiating on my PTI order. This is way too cute.

Ann said...

SO stinkin' cute! I love the scoring! Can't wait to use this fun image. ;)

KT said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Probably because I love hot air balloons oh and I am getting the same set! :) Great job!

Katie T.

Mary said...

Very pretty! I am loving this set!