Monday, March 16, 2009

30 Hip Hip Horray!

This was for a challenge that I just finished up. It was to scrap yourself, use stamps and follow the sketch. Wow! I really don't have very many pictures of myself. I am going to work on this over the next year.
Here is my version, this picture was the night of my 30th birthday.
On the side I put the highlights in my first 30 years. I really couldn't figure out a title, so I left some space. I will add that later. Isn't that fun? The balloons at the bottom were stamped and they say hip hip horray. Those are all from GKD Melaine's sets Just so Hippy and Just so Hoppy! Love them!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies Stampin Up unless noted
Ink: Real Red Craft, Black pen
Paper: Real red, Urban Oasis dsp, basic black, whisper white
Accessories: chipboard, gel pen, xyron, dazzling diamonds, prima red flower, crystal brad

1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

Terri, this is wonderful!!!! I so need to start scrapbooking again. I am a few years behind. Great sketch and page!!!! Love it!!!