Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Viva La Verve

I am fairly new to Verve, but I am loving the fun serries of challenges called Viva La Verve. I am in love with the way the fun hostess Amber does a sketch and then she adds a twist. There has been a sketch with a twist every week and I have been involved since it started in January.


Here is my March week one card. This twist was one that I have been using a lot lately buttons. Papertrey ink has some of the best variety for the price if you ask me. They are going to keep adding new selections with each new color they add. I can't wait to see what the new color is this month!

I am loving the color combo that I took from the SU Urban Oasis dsp. Oh and the sheen on the dsp is fabulous. I love the depth it adds to the card. When I was done with the card I really thought it needed something so the paper piercing was just what it needed IMO.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets
Stamps: Beautiful You
Ink: SU Versa Mark
Paper: Kraft cardstock PTI, SU Urban Oasis, Rockabilly Specialty dsp
Accessories: SU paper piercer, stampin dimensionals, hemp twine, black embossing powder, heat gun, PTI Ocean Tides Saddle Stitch Ribbon(5/8-inch wide)

No comments: