Monday, March 9, 2009

Thanks Chickie!

Hello again! This was another sketch from Stamps and Smiles. I had to make my sister-in-law a thank you card for the birthday/christmas goodies she got me from Papertrey Ink. I was so excited when I got the package. She splurged on me with some fun new colors. I feel gulity at times getting new colors when I have all of the stampup colors, so this was a treat.

Here is my take on the sketch. Do you love it? That is a question that I hear a lot right now from Izzy. She follows it quickly with "I LOOOVE IT". She is quite a stich right now.


I just got my Little Tees stamp set by Mealine Muechinger. She is a genuis if there ever was one. I am in love with this set and you will be seeing more of it here. I am also in love with this color combo from Papertrey ink. Fabulous!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies Stampin Up unless noted
Accessories: 1 3/8 circle punch, scallop punch, black stickles, Aqua Mist Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon 5/8-inch wide

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Fabulous card Terri! Love it, I love that DP.

Anonymous said...

Oh this made me smile - fabby card! :oD