Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Inspired

Here is another card made with a Stamps and Smiles sketch. I linked you up to their blog since this particular challenge is over. They do have more every week, so feel free to check it out!

Here was my take on the sketch

This was the first time I have really played around with a grid background. I know I am behind the times, but I really love this look. I am also loving this image from Inspired with Nature. Oh and those are buttons from Papertrey Ink. That is one of my favorite new finds tons of variety for $5. FABULOUS!!!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Ink: Always Artichoke
Paper: Always Artichoke, Appricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: 1/2 circle stamp, PTI New Leaf Buttons, PTI New Leaf Topnotch Twill
(3/8-inch wide)
, small corner rounder, scallop edge punch

No comments: