Sunday, March 8, 2009

Size Matters

Wowziers! This has been the best stamping weekend ever for me. Here is another 2 challenge card. This layout is from Stamptv Sketch Challenge

I flipped it and combined it with the MFT March Ambassador Challenge #2 . The challenge was Paper Piecing, Pumpkin & some Bling. I am not usually a pumpkin pie kind of girl, but I gave it a whirl. Discovery #2 of the day was the Xyron machiene. I have seen it before and during my trip to Michaels yesterday I picked it up. It made the bling the easiest thing ever!!! Here is the card
How stinking fun is that? I am embaressed to say that these sets had gone uninked too long. I love the fabulously glittered ice cream. YUMO!!!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: MFT Here's the scoop, Twisted One
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Washington Apple dsp
Accessories: stampin dimensionals, ridinghood red striped ribbon, xyron machiene, dazzling diamonds

No comments: