Saturday, March 7, 2009

Love Ya

First I am shocked that I have posted so much today. It was rainy here and we got so much. This was my Izzy today. She had her princess dress and crown on all morning. My Mom is a kindergarden teacher and she suggested putting a mirror down so Izzy could see herself. Apparently that is something a 2 1/2 needs to do, not sure about that, but Izzy LOVED it. I am sure you will see this in a scrapbook format at some point soon.



There are so many fun challenges out there that I miss most of them because I don't always have the time to find them or to make the projects in time. Today I found a fun challenge from My Favorite Things. Buttons!!!!

Since I "won" with this CPS sketch, I decided to use it again and I also thought it would be fun to make a butterfly out of buttons. As I have been buzzing through the cards today I have noticed that butteryflys are hot, hot, hot. I really like the homemade button butterfly. All of the buttons are from PTI along with everything else on this card. Don't you love all of the different shapes and textures. I am so excited to see what their new colors are for the month and if there are any more buttons coming. I would love some chocolate and black. Well I am off to organize my ribbon.

It's a good life!

Terri E.

Deets: Everything is from Papertrey Ink

Stamps: Handwritten Notes, Retro Background Basics

Ink: Vintage Cream, New Leaf

Paper: Vintage Cream, Melon Berry, New Leaf

Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals SU, Scallop edge punch, Luxe Satin Ribbon
1/2-inch wide
, New Leaf, Melon Berry, White & Cream Buttons

1 comment:

Paulina said...

What a great idea! Again, another yummy color combo! I'm gonna start coming to your blog for color combination ideas...hope you don't mind! :)