Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cast your cares

Well I have had this card sitting in my blogger waiting to post for far too long. This was from a challenge back in July. It was for a great Viva La Verve sketch challenge with a twist. The twist on this one was to use texture.
Here is my creation
What do you think? I love the texture that the cuttle bug embossing folder leaves. It is so faint and yet the perfect accent. Oh and my bows have been a little lax. After seeing this beauty I have decided to work on this again.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: PTI Everyday Blessings
Paper: PTI Stampers select white, Spring Moss, Green Tea Leaves dsp, Bitty dots dsp, SU Chocolate Chip
Ink: PTI Spring Moss
Accessories: Spring Moss satin ribbon, swiss dots cuttle bug folder, threading water punch, SU 1 3/4 circle punch, 1 1/2 circle punch mat pack, paper piercer, vanilla brads

No comments: