Monday, September 28, 2009

Love your rain or shine

Well I know I chatted yesterday about this fun new e-magazine called Embillish Magazine and how I actually submitted work, well here is one of those projects and the challenge.
Here is the project
I must admit I purchased jute from Papertrey Ink, but I had never used it much until this weekend LOL! It does add a neat element to the cards. This was one of the cards I created this weekend. I really like the polka dot umbrella. It is actually pretty simple and straight forward.
I am going to be working on getting my Viva La Verve cards done this week as well. I have two more to go for this month.
It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Polka dot basics 2, scattered showers
Paper: Aqua mist, SU real red, stampers select white, polka dot dsp
Ink: Aqua mist, SU real red, SU chocolate chip
Accessories: SU scallop edge punch, GKD quickie glue pen, SU spounge, SU stamin dimensionals, SU small corner rounder

2 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Cute card Terri! I love the layout of this card. We must be thinking a like because my card I posted today is pretty similar in layout! This is a great one!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, this one is amazing too, love the multi-colour umbrella!