Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Holidays

This is yet another card I made for the Moxie Fab World challenge. This was for a clean and graphic challenge. I loved a card that Kristina Werner did a few weeks ago with masking. It was so much fun, so I decided to give it a try. Here is my card
It is a fun one layer card with the sentiment blob masked out. I love the fonts used by Gina K designs on this fun Christmas set. I then added the large stamp with ripe avacado ink. The sentiment is with scarlet jewel ink. I am loving that combination for the holidays. I finished the card with white gel pen stiching.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Happy Holidays GKD, Paisley SU
Ink: Ripe Avacado, Scarlet Jewel
Paper: Kraft
Accessories: White Gel pen

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks for posting this to the challenge! :)