Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A day late LOL!

Well I made this for the color throwdown challenge. I am sorry to say it was all done a few days ago, but I haven't had time to put it up on the blog yet :( We have had some more serrious illnesses in our family, so needless to say it has been a trying time around here. Luckily I have been able to stamp and create. It is a nice release for me.

Well, here is the color challenge. I also combined this with the Finally Friday challenge that was to take a large stamp and color or change it in some way.
Here is my card
I also wanted to give a close up of the stamped image as well. The versa mark and chalk is a really nice effect, but hard to see without the close up.
I used my SU stamp set Fabulous flowers. It will be a favorite of mine for a while. It is just such a neat set and I love the sentiment. I inked this with versamark and then used my chalks to apply color. I stamped this right over dsp and went from there. I did add some bling on the sentiment with my jelly roll pen.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Fabulous flowers
Paper: DSP, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versa Mark
Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals, spounge daubers, chalk, GKD glitter pen

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Thanks for playing, Terri! You can always play with us anytime! This is very cool, I haven't thought to use chalks on my DP! Great idea!