Monday, September 14, 2009

Hold your hand

Hi everyone! The fun challenges are Moxie Fab World are over and man were they fun! I am thankful to have a break from Christmas! Well, I have started my Christmas card design, so I am mass producing my cards for this season, so not quite a break, LOL!


This is a card I made for a Verve sketch a while ago. I am happy to report that my hubby is back at work! I adore Julie's sketches and always find them such inspiration.
Here is my card
It was so much fun to make a card for my hubby. So often I forget to make him fun cards. He really likes getting them and he even now knows to make a big deal out of the cards LOL! I used a Cosmo Cricket craft pack to create this card. It is from Mr. Campy and it is really a fun color collection.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Feeling Groovy Verve
Paper: Kraft, Feeling Campy Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sewing Machiene, Scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, threading water border punch, so saffron ribbon

1 comment:

Caryl P said...

What a sweet card! Isn't it cute that our hubbies like to get the cards and know to ooh and ahh appropriately?