Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Celebrate

Well, I am glad to have time to jump on and write about this fun and cherry card. It was for a Verve challenge a while back.
Aren't the colors so much fun? I love how the stiching ties everything together and the bling was fun as well. I must say stamping on designer serries paper is a lot of fun. It went from something I never do to something I think about readily.

We have a big day tomorrow, so I don't want to stay up too late.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Verve feeling groovy
Paper: Night and Day speciality, basic black, PTI stampers select white
Ink: Basic Black, PTI Fresh snow
Accessories: only orange, pixie pink, real red, summer sun markers, PTI raspberry fizz ribbon, modern label punch, fire bling, stampin dimensionals, GKD white gel pen

No comments: