Thursday, September 17, 2009

Spooky

Don't forget about my two BIG Blog Candies found here.


I must admit, I don't make a ton of Halloween cards. Isn't that crazy? It is my Dad's Birthday, so it was always special. This year, I am going to send a few cards to friends and family with Izzy in her outfit.

I used two different challenges this week. The first was Soot Stamping from Stamp TV. It was so neat to try this technique that I have seen, but never given a try. The second was a distressing challenge from Verve. Love the week of challenges. I have two more to get done today!
Here is my card
Isn't that fun! It is quite simple as I also used this for the Viva La Verve challenge to use up some scraps and make a non-normal shaped card. I made a 3 X 6 card and the rest was scraps I had around my table as well. Now my big tip is, if you don't have a sealant to spray on your finished project use your hairspray. It worked like a charm.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamp: SU jumbo outline alpha
Paper: SU soft suede, glossy, basic black
Accessories: Candle, soft suede ribbon

No comments: