Saturday, September 5, 2009

From our house to yours

Hello from North Dakota! We had a great day yesterday and Izzy was so stinking cute I can hardly stand it LOL! I have more cards to upload and for the Moxie Fab World challenges. So it is going to be really Christmasy for a few more days.

The next card I made was for a combo challenge. I did a Christmas card with a classy and elegant theme for this challenge. I also used the Pot Luck Friday challenge from Stamp TV, which was to case a design team members card. I choose this one from Cindy Lawerance. I love so much about it.
Here is mty card
Okay, not quite as bright, but I liked the overall look. I still had that fun new pack of stampin up speciality dsp called Christmas Cocoa. It has a fun gold sheen to a lot of the papers. I did a lot of spounging on this and of course broke out my soft suede as well. I am addicted to this new color!
It is hard to see, but I added some fun bling on the snow pieces in the card and I also paper pierced around the image as well. Love the little polka dot ribbon accent. I think it tied everything together as well.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Holiday wishes
Paper: Christmas Cocoa specialty dsp, Soft Suede, whisper white
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: spounge, dazzeling diamonds, 2 way glue pen, stampin dimensionals, soft suede ribbon, copper pen, mat pack, paper piercer

4 comments:

kim.mom said...

Both of these cards are beautiful!

Caryl P said...

Both are so beautiful! I love the mailbox one especially, partly because it was my favorite thing to check growing up. Mine is on the house now, so not quite as cute but easy to check in the snow and rain!

Banu said...

Both the cards are beautiful. Loved them.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks for entering this challenge, Terri! I am so excited to see how stoked you are!