Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jingle shells

Isn't this a fun one? This is a combo challenge card. It is for the Finally Friday challenge over at twopeasinabucket.com. It was to use kraft cardstock. I also am entering this in the Moxie Fab World blog for the grapic and cute challenge
Okay I know I am animal crazy, but I adore this little guy. He is so much fun and I loved the little saying and fun coloring of the hat. It is super easy and really hits home. I just added the spounge work and the corner rounder on this great one layer card.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Crab and Company
Paper: Kraft cardstock
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Real Red marker, white gel pen, large corner rounder

2 comments:

Betty Benton said...

I love your card, Terri! Even being a one layer card, it has so many interesting details and the sponging gives it depth! Great job!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks for entering the Fun & Cute Challenge, too, Terri!