Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Papa's Birthday gift

Well my Dad's birthday is on Halloween, needless to say it is a busy day! Thankfully my Mom gave me the great idea of putting together scrapbooks for both my parents for special holidays. I made my Dad a double layout and then a fun card as well. I am going to put together his scrapbook cover for Christmas. Super fun!!!!

Here is the page layout I worked with. This was either from Stamp TV or a Gina K release page. I really enjoy the page sketches that company puts out, so it has made my scrapbooking tons more fun!
Here is the first page
A close up of the fun sayings
I did stamp the cap from Just so sporty in dazzle versa mark for a background. Also did you notice the fun grid dsp I made? I am loving journaling lines if for no other reason than super fun backgroud stamps. LOVE IT!!!!
My Dad and Mom went to University of Illinois together and they are huge UOI fans. Dad left his UOI hat at our home after Izzy's birthday and Izzy thought it was the best play to ever. The other page is lots of fun as well. I will get it up later this week.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Journaling Lines, GKD Just so Sporty
Paper: Kraft, orange zest, enchated evening
Ink: Snow white, champaigne versa mark
Accessories: Enchanted evening double stiched ribbon, orange zest and enchanted evening buttons, SU glue dots, jute, white gel pen, su paper piercing, su stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Dotty said...

Terri, This page is so cute. Love the layout sketches also. Thanks for sharing.