Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baby Time!

Well I don't know about you, but it is a little baby boom around here. It seems like eveyone is having a baby. There is definately something in the water here in Illinois! Needless to say, I have been whipping up baby cards like mad. The first card is the pink version (I acutally made this into a first birthday card, but could easily be a baby card) and then I took some more pictures of the process with the green card.
Isn't the plaid really neat? I got the idea from the fabulousDawn! She has really good pictures, but I thought I would share how I mass produced these. First I thought about how I waned to space out the plaid and then made tick marks on my grid sheet. I started with the white stripes from retro background basics. Once I had the tick marks, it was so easy to ink up and go.
Then I started in right away with my next color and the faux ribbon stamp set. It was so easy and fast. I did 80 in no time at all.
The last step was to turn the card base the other way and stamp the spring moss layer.
Stinking fun and so very cute! The last baby shower invites are being sent out next month for a virtual shower for my sister in law. Hope everyone had a blessed holiday and I am sure 2010 will be the best year ever!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Background Basics Retro, Faux ribbon, Baby's first
Ink: Spring Moss, Always Artichoke, Fresh Snow, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, True Black
Paper: Kraft, Spring Moss, Sweet Blush, Berry sorbet, always artichoke
Accessories: Bling, lemon tart ribbon, berry sorbet ribbon, glue pen, flock

2 comments:

Caryl P said...

I never would've guessed you made that plaid paper yourself Terri, just gorgeous!

Nancy L. said...

terri, these are so cute!!!