Sunday, March 27, 2011

Easy Peasy

Wouldn't it be great if that was really the theme of our lives? My hubby has been away at an outage and it has surely not been easy peasy around here LOL! This little one my daughter took in a heart beat and sent to one of her little friends. Knowing Izzy it is up in her room still LOL! Have a great one. Oh, if you haven't listened to the PTI podcast I would encourage you to do that. They had a segment on organizing your stamps that was super interesting. Leah said she stamps every image right as she gets it. It allows her to see exactly what she has and how they will stamp for her and it also allows her to get them inky and get ideas flowing. I have cough *a lot*, but I did start this and as I was doing it I just had to stop and make two cards. How fun is that? Actually I liked them so much that I wanted to keep them and send them out for a publication call. Crazy! It's a good life! Terri E.

No comments: