Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rock in Roll Make it Monday

Hello fellow PTI fans LOL! I must say I am on a giddy PTI high LOL! I am one of the lucky 200 who got a ticket to the event in July. My cousin and I will both be going and I can't wait!!!!! We haven't taken a trip together ever, so it will be tons of fun.

Here is my card
I made this for the Make it Monday challenge and the Papercrafts Idol challenge as well. I did a rock in roll technique for the doilies and it relly pulled together.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations on getting tickets-- I'm sure you'll have an awesome time! Beautiful card-- I love how you used the different colours for the doily!

Teresa said...

Wonderful card. That doily is so pretty. The button in the middle makes it. So jealous you get to go to the PTI event. have fun.

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Terri!! Love this design :o)