Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's a girl!

No, I didn't have a girl, but my sister had anotehr babay. My new niece is named Caroline Grace and she is a cutie. I do have to admit that I haven't even been shopping for the new little lovely yet, but we do have the card made LOL! We are going over there as a family later this week, so we will have it together by then.

This is a pretty easy card. I just punched a bunch of patterned paper pieces and then die cute the center element. The writing is my own and the sticker letter and paper ar all from Basic Grey.

I thought I would also share some of our summer fun as well
Here we are ready to go to our first soccer practice. "Coach Terri" and Izzy, yeah you read that right I am now a soccer coach :) Needless to say the stamping time has been limited. Hoping it will help my waist line in the 100+ degree heat.

Lastly, I was blessed to get a ticked to Stamp a Fair with Papertrey Ink a few weeks ago. My cousin and I went and had the best time! When I came home, here was my little unpacking helper LOL! Someone was apparently wanting to check out all of the goods.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: