Sunday, September 18, 2011

Make it Sunday LOL!

Who am I kidding, I am glad I made it at all! I have been watching the inspiration showcase by Jennifer McGuire, WOW! If they offer it again or any other class run to sign up, it is that good people!!!!

Okay for this week I combined the Papertreyink Make it Monday challenge from last week about stamping with paint. I also did one of the resist techniques that Jennifer taught. Super fun.


I'm not going to to into all of the supplies for the card. All of the inks are ranger distress. That is one of the things I love about Jennifer, she makes getting inky and messy not only okay, but a whole lot of fun. I also like that after Izzy's 5th birthday party on Saturday I was able to go upstairs and play and make tons of backgrounds that I already have tons of ideas for how to finish.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Ps, I am going to start working on an update post for later this week. To say it has been a hectic september would be an understatement in our household.

2 comments:

Carla Cabrera said...

I love the colors. You did an amazing job.

Kristie W. said...

Super cute card! Love the colors/technique you used.