Sunday, October 9, 2011

Make it Sunday

As tradition holds, this is a Make it Sunday kind of challenge for me. I adore PTI and love the video challenges they have been doing. I just can't get enough! My only "regret" is that I don't get to them quicker in the week. Here is my creation

Now I must say Nicole's idea about making wasaibi tape was FABULOUS!!!!! Really she needs to bottle up that geneious and sell it to the common people LOL! My issue is, I don't have the thick score tape or white tissue paper oh the horror!

But, you can't keep a good crafter down, so I called on Izzy for some help. Recently she used some colored tissue paper to make some pretty flowers and she had some extra in her crafting basket. She graciously shared with me. I then applied the color tissue paper to my 1/4 in score tape and then used the half and half stamps to add PTI goodness to the tissue paper with fresh snow ink.

It's a good life!

Terri E.

No comments: