Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sparks Challenge

I am so excited to share some fun cards.  The first is my card that I am entering in the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.  I love the inspiration this time around.  I found the colors so much fun and a little excentric.  I LOVE the stamp set Perpetual Bliss.  It is so fun and playful.  I can't wait for more time to create. 
This is Izzy's creation. She LOVES this new background set from Paper Smooches. I must say she is the one who saw the crosses in between the squares. How fun is she? The flower is one that she made for the Make it Monday challenge. She used balloon dies to make the flower petals.   I will be back with mine in a bit. 
I am also going to enter Izzy's card in the Simon Says flower challenge

It's a good life!
Terri E.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I love how you colored in the block on that background! Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us for the SPARKS Challenge! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Great background on this card.

Cassi said...

what a bright card and unique flower!

Ardyth said...

Love your background - I did something similar a while ago, but your's looks fab with the spark colours and the pluses coloured in as well! I also have a little helper who makes cards - good for your daughter! It's fun to craft together, isn't it?