Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love you forever

This is one of my cards for the valentines day push. Not sure how I feel about this one yet. It is bold LOL! This is for the Paper smooches polkadot challenge and the clean and simple card making one layer challenge.  I am also entering this into the inspiration challenge.  I know it is hard to see, but I really don't do the layers and layers that Melissa and Ashley can pull off.  The masking is a way for me to accomplish that kind of look without all of the layers that I just can't seem to make happen LOL! 

The ecplipse masking is AWESOME. Serriously, where has it been all of my life? I am going to redo this cutie in the morning. I like the idea, but not sure about 100% neon inks.
I did stamp off the blue before stamping, but I think it should be lighter.  What do you think?  Anyway, catch you tomorrow.
 
It's a good life!
Terri E.

1 comment:

The Paper Parade said...

Oh wow, that neon hearts tree is awesome! And your polka dot background looks great :)