Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fav of the night


This fun one is for week 2 of my book.  It was so cold in Jan that we stayed holed away a lot of the time creating.  I am loving that Izzy and Cece are adding so much art to the scrapbook.  I loved this sentiment ending with everything happens for a reason.  I must say the weather this year has been crazy cold, but I love the time with the girls creating.  We all decided that we needed some fun and color in the middle of that cold snap, so this was part of the results.  I will take pics of Izzy and Cece's creations.

This was for the PTI MIM challenge.  I am also entering this in the roygbiv challenge from hero arts

It's a good life!
Terri E.

2 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this set from PTI! I think I need it. ;) Great card!

Marlena M. said...

I love the vibrancy of your card!