Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy Birthday SSS Wednesday blog challenge


5 years is a long time to keep up a challenge blog.  Many have come and gone.  I am so excited that the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge blog is here and can't wait to wish them a happy birthday.  I made this one using some hero arts, sss, and pti stamp sets.  I also busted out the distress paint for the PTI MIM challenge.  I loved how the paint worked with the kraft cardstock.  This is also going into the A Blog Named Hero background stamp.  I did use a background and then added the balloons to make it unique and fun. 

Have a good night!
Terri E.

4 comments:

Teresa P. said...

I love that background stamp and the fun colors of paint you used for the balloons! Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero :)

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Love the bright and happy balloons! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Unknown said...

Very fun!!!! Thanks for playing with us over at A Blog Named Hero!

Michelle Lupton said...

I love how the pattern peeps through the colourful ballons! Thanks for sharing your card in our "Create a Background" challenge at A Blog Named Hero :)