Saturday, February 7, 2015

PTI Anniversary week is in full swing!

Nicole always starts her release posts with the most wonderful time of the month, but it is anniversary month, so it is the most wonderful time of the year!  I would have to agree on a crafting portion of my world. 

This was for the color and sketch challenge.  I used the  challenges below.  It is odd this year as it is the first year that you can only enter once for each challenge.  I must admit I did like busting out all of the supplies and getting crafty.  Izzy is still going to create some and she is excited to get her inky grove on, but she has to finish her book first.  She is now reading to me while I stamp (she is my girl book, crafting and she loves math to boot LOL!).

It's a good life!
Terri E.

PTI8-sketch-inspiration-1






PTI8-color-inspiration-3

1 comment:

Birgit said...

I love the water colored technique you did on this card. Your little daughter is just too sweet too! Hope she finishes her book so she can play with ink. ;0)