Sunday, February 21, 2016

MIM Finally Back!

It feels so good to be back.  It has been a busy year with tornado clean up, work, Randy working in another state and becoming an oiler!  All in all busy, but really good.  I watched all of the PTI fun for their anniversary and while I didn't post anything, I did place a great order.  I am bound and determined to get back creating with the girls

This week PTI had a MIM on how to dress up pattern paper and boy did I have fun.  I will have more coming later in the week, but just one for today.  I found some large polka dot paper in the stash (no idea where it is from) and used flowers from Betsy's kit to create this fun background.  I though it would take forever and then remembered that is what this hobby is for me, a time to relax and slow down so it is okay if it does :)
!

The original was fine, but adding the flowers and taking the time really kicked it up a notch.

If you are curious about the oils that I have jumped into, feel free to reach out  They happen to be on sale this month, so it has been a good oil month as well!  We use them for pretty much everything.  The girls have diffusers in their room and use them every night to sleep.



It's a good life!
Terri

3 comments:

Kristii said...

Very pretty! Thanks for the reminder to slow down and enjoy the process! I love that you added florals to all of the circles! Such s great idea!

Nancy Penir said...

Lovely, sweet card, Terri. And enjoying the process is what it's all about!

Joyously Noelle said...

Very sweet custom paper and neat to see your method!