Saturday, March 5, 2016

MIM Ombre Stenciled Backgrounds

Well I had some time to play with the challenge this week.  I really liked the ombre stenciled video Betsy did for the MIM.   I was so glad I ordered her stensils!  I have another card that I made after this one that I like a lot as well, but it wasn't ready to be photographed yet.  It will be on the blog soon :)

This will also be entered into the NBUS challenge found here.  This card had a lot of nbus items.  The stencil and word die are new along with the sequins that I have had for a long time, but just busted into now.  

Have a blessed day!
It's a good life!
Terri E.

4 comments:

lainey said...

Such pretty colors on this!

Bonnie T. said...

So cute! Great ombre effect and beautiful colors.

The Paper Toile said...

Beautiful. Love your background colors!

Kathy Mc said...

Beautifully done, Terri!