Sunday, April 3, 2016

Make it Sunday!

We had a fun spring break and the girls and I had a great trip to Chicago.  We did the museums.  While at the art institute my youngest kept saying that she was inspired and wanted to create as soon as we got home!  I couldn't be happier with her love of art and creating.

I was inspired by a beautiful sunset and wanted to use a new to me stamp set.  I love the sponging and the sunset that was accomplished.  This is going to Katie my cousin who met us up north and drove us around on the last day.  We had a blast with her and we wanted to thank her.

I used the MIM challenge as a great background element and inspiration.

It's a good life!
Terri  E.

2 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

What a beautiful way to thank your cousin! Gorgeous saying on a fantastic inked bg! Truly looks like one of those unforgettable sunsets you see every now and again.

Michelle said...

So pretty! I have that sentiment set from PTI, too, and I love the sayings! :)