Wednesday, July 19, 2017

MIM in the new house!

Well we aren't 100% packed in the new stamping room, but we have some things done.  One of the first things we have done was sending out cards from the really large card stash.  I mush admit it feels really good to bust some cards out.  We are being intentional about sending out mail and it feels AWESOME!

This was made for a sweet friend who is expecting her second child.  I loved this MIM emboss resist shadow sentiment challenge and went close to the inspiration from Ashley because I am rusty with my card skills :)  This was my first time using this technique.  Oh, why the gray shadow you ask?  Well, we didn't find the stamp cleaner yet so I used water and it didn't get that black all the way off.  Oh well, it still turned out fun!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

10 comments:

Linda said...

Your card is just so sweet and great take on the challenge.

Nancy Penir said...

Love the grey shadow! Such an adorable greeting for a happy occasion. Your friend will love it!

Heidi said...

So cute! The gray pairs perfectly with that green. Love that little onesie :).

Birgit said...

This is so darling! What a wonderful blessing to celebrate!

Carmela said...

Cute card! Love the onesie!

lainey said...

Cute card and I like the grey shadow!

victoria h said...

Looks professional to me. It's good to be stamping again (I moved house this year too).

Marcia Hill said...

This is just too cute...love it!! :0)

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Awesome card...she will love it!

Kathy Mc said...

Cute card, Terri! Love the black stripes at the bottom. I'm sure your friend will love it and appreciate it.