Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Trick or Treat

Hello Everyone, happy Wednesday!  So excited to share a few cards today.  The first was my first one I tried and it was for Papertreyink's Make It Monday challenge build a wreath.  Wouldn't you know with my big stash I don't have any wreaths in the coffers.  So, I had to really pick it up and get creative.  I think the spider web trio die really is helping me with this.  
 Then I saw the challenge CAS Spooky challenge on The Paper Players website and thought, I want to try it again and make it a bit more CAS than the prior one.  I'm also going to try and do a few videos and improve on my skills.  I have a fantastic room and I think it will help me use it more.  Always looking for a new and fun challenge.  This is only the second video and I am on the hunt for some new details.  I am looking for suggestions for lighting and movie editing equipment.


 Here is a close up.  All of the stamps are from and oldie, but goodie PTI spooky stamps.  Love how classic and timeless the papertreyink stamps are. 
It's a good life!
Terri E.

11 comments:

Helen F. said...

Fun card, Terri! Great job with your video too :)

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

Great card. Really creative to use a spider web for a wreath. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

How FUN to use this technique with the spider web! I love it!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

What a cool, fun and creative take on the challenge - love it!!!

maria f. said...

Always love your cards. Nice and CAS and very creative for this specific MIM.

LeAnne said...

THis is the only kind of spider I like in my house: a stamped, paper one! Very cute CAS Halloween card! Very clever idea to use the web as a wreath, too! Thanks for playing with the Players this week with your creation!

Annie S. said...

Perfectly spooky for our challenge this week. Love the idea of using the web as a wreath...brilliant! Thanks for joining in the Halloween fun over at The Paper Players this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh how fun Terri! What a spooktacular spiderweb wreath! Great take on the challenge!

Unknown said...

This is too cute!!

Megan Carroll said...

Love this!

Vikki H said...

Wow! A great idea for a wreath! Cool card