Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Word Art Wednesday

Welcome back!  I am pleased to have another creation for the Word Art Wednesday blog.  This was a fun verse and card to make.  I have been thinking about this one and it has hit home for sure.  

I get into ruts and get caught up in my own world and need the reminder to lean on God so that my soul can find that rest and peace it so desires.  
I'm still on the use up my pattern paper kick.  I think this is going to be one of my 2018 themes.  That along with use what you have before buying more!  This is all from Papertrey in.  I have been working with the Don't Forget to Write kit of Betsy's.  She packs so much into her kits, I haven't even scratched the surface of what is there.  Can't wait to keep creating. 

It's a good life!
Terri E.

1 comment:

Pursuit99 said...

Hey Terri,

Just a note to say (again), how delightful it is to see a post from you in my inbox. Love your creations. Have a wonderful Easter. L