Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Notes

Is it really December 7th? Have I really not uploaded since November 25th? What a slacker!!! Well, we have been super busy just like everyone else right now. I am loving my new job. It is a lot to learn, but it is really challenging and math based, so I adore that. Why did I not know about this before? We have also been busy decorating and making our Christmas cards, wrapping and shipping to all of Randy's family who live far away. Hopefully I will be done with all of that tomorrow.

Here is one of my favorite little cuties this season. I am having the hardest time deciding who is going to get this beauty.
Okay, can that little Basic Grey cutie get any cutier? I am in LOVE with these whollies and would love to have about 25 more of these little birds. Also, this dsp is basic grey the jovial line and it is addictive as well. The sentiment is a cutie from Dawn's Signature Christmas. Can I just be Dawn? Okay I really love my life, so can I just have her handwriting LOL!

I am also writing to get some accountability here. I have 8 more birthday calendards to go. I know crazy!!! There needs to be a major effort here soon to get these bad boys done and I mean quick. I also have regular calendars to do as well. Hopefully those will just be a matter of putting them together. Does anyone have a good idea how to bind those cuties? I am thinking I need a trip up to Archivers for a bind it all.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: