Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Still on the fabulous kick, LOL!

Okay this is a card I did back in October and haven't shared here yet. I love the fun pops of black and the glimmer. Unfortunately, I have been in major mass producing mode around here. I have half of my Christmas cards done. What????? Did I write that correctly? Is it really the 22nd and I am only half done with none mailed yet. Why yes, yes I am LOL! Okay my for my own accountability.... today I will
1. Get the Christmas cards done
2. Get 3 more of my Birthday calendars done
3. Get the 20 thank yous from the Christmas Pagent done
4. Make goodies for co-workers
5. Work on my GKD Stamp TV challenge cards (this is only if I am not dead by bible study Christmas party time, LOL!

Isn't that fun? Here is a close up so you can see the shimmer and glimmer LOL!
Okay I heat embossed with irrodecent ice and then stamped in back. I added the ribbon for extra punch. Hope you are all much further along in your Christmas making adventrues than I am.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: