Sunday, March 25, 2012

Partly to Mostly AWESOME!!!

Okay, I know it doesn't take much to get me all excited, but I am LOVING paper smooches! It is such a fun and playful compnay. Here is my latest creation. I used distress and some perfect pearls mist. Jennifer McGuire totally gave me this idea in the Clean and Simple class, but I never busted it out, but it seems perfect for playing around with the Creative Chemistry 101 Izzy and I LOVE it. Tim really embrases the messy creative side and it really is a lot of fun to let go and play with all of these fun supplies. 
This great sketch is from Skipping Stones sketch challenge. That is another company I have been eyeing. Maybe I will get to try them out soon as well :)  I am also putting this cutie in the PaperSmooches inspiration challenge.  I was super inspired by the rainbow colors in the bunny ears.  Fear  not, I have a fun spring card in mind as well.  It seams I just can't get enough of these quirky and fun stamps.  It is quickly becoming on of my favorite companies (this is after just one order can you imagine after I have a few more sets to play with LOL!)

It's a good life!
Terri E.

9 comments:

wendyp said...

LOVE how you used the sketch! Adorable card!!!

Winnie said...

Love your card! Fun layout and great use of that technique from Jennifer's class. This class is a lot of fun too. Thanks for sharing!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is fantastic...love how you did the colors...great card

Jingle said...

This is so totally fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Terri - love the colours you have used and the layers you have created :)

Stephanie said...

Look how cute!!! Love your card this week! Thanks for joining us over at SSD for the sketch challenge this week!

Katie Gehring said...

Love the color splots + the outline images stamped on top. I would say that your card is definitely mostly awesome! ;o)

My name is Erika. said...

Just plain cute. Love the color smudges.

eva birdthistle said...

Great idea, love it! Well done too :)