Saturday, March 24, 2012

PTI pal challenge

Well, I am the biggest blog slacker! Life has been busy and since I am mostly a weekend stamper and I had a marriage conference last weekend, I missed a lot. Sorry about that! This is a card I made for the Color Q challenge, the Make it Monday challenge and my super fun PTI pal challenge from Anna. She challenged me to use this stamp set that Dawn created. 
The worst thing about it is I can't remember the name, sheesh! I think that is the sign that I have too many stamps from PTI. Okay, I just looked it up it is Glory Be.  I heat embossed everything before I used the water and reinkers, but it is hard to tell here.  I am going to be killing you with posts this weekend, I appologize in advance.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

4 comments:

kasia c. said...

Wow! This is gorgeous. You totally ricked that technique. Thankd for playing along with us at ColourQ!

Jen Mitchell said...

Great card! The background really shows off the sentiment well. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Terri, love the water color sky and the stars! Thanks for joining us this week for the ColourQ challenge.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Very cute and sweet - loved the washed background! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the colourQ!