Thursday, December 26, 2013

Papertrey Ink String blog hop!

I am excited to be able to enter some cards/tags into the PTI string blog hop.  I finally got to bust out my strip stich die.  I had to have it and then have never used it. 
I am also entering this into the PTI MIM challenge that was to emboss letters.  I don't sue these dies or the stamp set enough.
Lastly, this card is going to be entered into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to bling it up.  I added some glitter to the holes in the heart cut out.   

I have a few more to put up tonight.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

2 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! This is too CUTE!! THANKS so much for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card!! Love that die you used on the edge!! Very cool!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!!

hugs...
Melissa