Thursday, December 26, 2013

Papertrey Ink String blog hop!

I am excited to be able to enter some cards/tags into the PTI string blog hop.  I finally got to bust out my strip stich die.  I had to have it and then have never used it. 
I am also entering this into the PTI MIM challenge that was to emboss letters.  I don't sue these dies or the stamp set enough.
Lastly, this card is going to be entered into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to bling it up.  I added some glitter to the holes in the heart cut out.   

I have a few more to put up tonight.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

2 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! This is too CUTE!! THANKS so much for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card!! Love that die you used on the edge!! Very cool!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!!

hugs...
Melissa