Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sunshine angled card

I am on a roll LOL!  It has been so much fun creating and the girls are loving it as well.  It has been a major push to organize and USE all of the hoards of supplies that I have accumulated. 

Thankfully the MIM angled backgrounds challenge is helping with that in a tremendous way.  I really like to get a monthly stamp kit that comes with pattern paper.  I also like the idea of getting pattern paper collections from archivers when we go.  Unfortunately, I am more of a CAS kind of girl and don't really think to bust out the pattern paper. 

This challenge is the prefect inspiration to bust out a bunch of papers (it is also going to mean a lot of cards with the same color scheme because I can't just throw the scraps away).

I also used half and half stamp set and dies which have been neglected, a win win LOL!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

1 comment:

Nancy Penir said...

Great, fun papers together! Beauatiful use of the half and half die!