Sunday, July 27, 2014

Journaling card backdrop #2

This one is for my husband's journaling piece and the MIM challenge (it is our anniversary week that I am working on and we are doing a he said she said journaling piece.  I have incorporated journaling from the whole family and the kids artwork to this scrapbook.  I LOVE it!!!!  In fact I have started interviewing the kids and recording their thoughts on certain things (like Cece on marriage).  It is an absolute hoot!  On a side note, I went with a floral background to mimic our wedding colors and flowers.  I will show the page when it is done, it is looking fab!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

1 comment:

Birgit said...

Your journaling card is fabulous! I scrolled down to see it used in your other two posts. What a clever idea to create two of them to create a larger image! I'm just now thinking about getting into that type of scrapbooking. Have bought an album, just haven't put it to use yet.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me some love!
Blessings~ Birgit