Sunday, February 12, 2017

Dangles.....

Happy 2017!  I am finally getting up to my stamping room, it has been a long time coming for sure.  The girls and I are trying to mad dash our valentines day creations, but I did get sometime in to make a card for the current MIM #275 stamped dangles from Papertrey Ink.  They have a fantastic 10 year blog event going on right now as well.  Can't wait to bust out some older stamp sets and create.  

Here is the close up so you can see the outline/doodle dangles.  I added some wink of stella for the shimmer.  It had been so long I was worried my ink pads would be dry, but they have all pulled through LOL!
 Here is the finished card.
All of the dangled stars and circles are from various PTI stamp sets.  It felt so good to get up and create.  I also liked taking my time and having fun again.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: