Thursday, February 16, 2017

PTI 2009 Damask CASE

Well 2009 was a big PTI year this is my card for the celebrating the past, present and future 2009 challenge.  They had a ton of awesome sets and I was a staunch supporter for sure!  One of the things that makes this company so fantastic is all of the inspiration that you get for every set.  I LOVE that.  Some days I feel super creative and can come up with ideas on my own and others I just want to CASE it like a camp and call it a day.

I LOVED Damask Designs and still have it in my stamp bins by my desk today.  As I was going through old cards on Dawn's blog I say this one and realized I have loved it for years and never made it.  Needless to say now is the time.  It is still a classic and I have just the right person to send it to.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: